PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING OUR IN-HOUSE GYM
By SIGNING our waiver, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you do not have our consent and should cease to use our in-house gym immediately. The Bone Clinic Pty Ltd ( “TBC”, “Us”, “We” or “Our”) reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time.
Therefore, we suggest that you review these terms periodically for changes. By using our in-house gym after we have posted changes to these terms and conditions of use, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms as amended. ALL AMOUNTS INDICATED BELOW ARE INCLUSIVE OF GST.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We do not accept cash or cheque, except in 3m ($420) or 6m ($910) blocks and you will be issued with a receipt. We do not accept credit card payments over the phone.
1. You must attend The Bone Clinic for a baseline assessment before beginning training with The Bone Clinic. You will be assigned to a Beginner class for a short time, and then to either a Pre-Onero or Onero class thereafter, based on the results of your baseline assessment and your ability.
2. Coorparoo, Gold Coast and Wavell Heights clients must book the relevant classes you wish to attend using our online booking system. Each class is $18 and must be paid at the time of booking. You may book multiple classes at a time and you may change a booking up to 24 hours before a class. There are no joining or exit fees.
3. There are strictly NO refunds, except in extenuating circumstances.
4. We close for all public holidays and an additional 7 days over Xmas to New Year period. Membership prices are inclusive of these closures.
5. Private Health. You will receive a receipt for the sessions purchased via the booking system.
6. Private Health. We provide receipts to present to your Private Health provider and an online tool you can use if you need to enter the dates as proof of attendance. https://theboneclinic.com.au/private-health/. We do not provide any other administrative services under any circumstances to help you claim from your insurer.
7. You acknowledge you are agreeing to participate in the exercise program voluntarily and that you release The Bone Clinic Pty Ltd from any claims, demands, and actions at law that may arise as a consequence of your performance of The Bone Clinic Pty Ltd activities, including Onero, Beginner and Pre-Onero classes, or any injury or condition that you may suffer.
IP PROTECTION – Onero ™
Onero is a registered trademark (#1694648) You understand that, to be effective, the Onero program must be delivered and administered:
1. Exactly as prescribed by Us, without any amendment, omission or addition, and
2. Strictly within the limits of and according to the protocols we develop, and
3. Under the direct supervision of an accredited exercise physiologist, exercise scientist, physiotherapist and who is certified as an Onero Coach by Us and that accordingly, you will not, and will not attempt or seek to:
● Explain or describe Onero to another, to educate another about Onero or to implement Onero with another. For example your local physiotherapist, pilates teacher or local PT instructor at your local gym. Or;
● Do anything whereby our intellectual property rights may be prejudicially affected or challenged, or;
● Copy, reproduce, vary or adapt in any way, either in whole or in part our program template or other exercises relating to Onero in an unaccredited Onero premises. For example, at home or in your local gym.