It all starts with an appointment. Where required we are happy to liaise with your medical practitioner or specialist to gather the information so that we can provide you with the best possible care for your osteoporosis treatment, osteoporosis prevention or bone health plan.
At your first appointment, you will see our dietitian, exercise physiologist and our DXA technician to establish the following:
- Your bone health care needs, current issues and relevant conditions;
- Your specific bone health goals;
- Your current calcium intake;
- Your bone mass;
- Your current level of health and physical functions; and
- A 12 month plan to manage your condition.
It is best to call us on (07) 3391 5510 to explain the many options available to you, as most of you will be covered by Medicare.